The Hive is a family run business that has developed a truly unique range of CBT based programmes to support people with experiences that can prove to be disadvantageous.
Our Programmes can support:
- Primary Schools, Youth Groups, Young Parents.
- Young people connected to the Social Care Sector, Their Carers & Their Professional Key Worker.
- Young People connected to the Justice and Probation Service.
- Those Transitioning from UK Military Service & The significant person of their choice.
- Survivors of Domestic Abuse. (Both Male & Female)
- Professionals working in the Education, Social Care, Justice & Military Sectors.
The Hive offers a mix of structured group workshops, a full range of seminar based presentations as well as a completely bespoke option, that maximizes the benefit of the support available.
The Hive exists for one reason: To provide genuine support to those disadvantaged by life, so they can develop the core personal skills that allow them to improve their long term outcomes, thrive & enjoy a future in spite of their histories.
RECRUITMENT DAY - HOSPITALITY RECRUITMENT DAY - CARE LEAVERS - THE HIVE - LONDON
London / London EC2R 8HP
JOB TITLE: RECRUITMENT DAY - HOSPITALITY RECRUITMENT DAY - CARE LEAVERS LOCATION: LONDON DATE AND TIME: 25th July 2018 at 9.am COMPANY OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION RECRUITMENT DAY with a Difference 25th July 2018 at 9.am M Restaurant, 2-3 Threadneedle Walk, 60 Threadneedle Street, London, EC2R 8HP 18 – 25-YEAR-OLD CARE LEAVERS With an…
Click here to upload your CV and get noticed by 1000's of potential employers. It's simple to do and best of all it's FREE.