Newcastle upon Tyne / Tyne and Wear
Circa £52,000 + BENEFITS per annum
+ Excellent Benefits
HOTEL MANAGER – NEWCASTLE – Salary c£52k
Our clients has a portfolio of hotels in the North East. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Hotel Manager to run one of their 150 bedroom hotels in Newcastle.
They are looking for a Hotel Manager who can demonstrate entrepreneurial flair, who is customer focused offering a world class customer experience and is able to manage, drive, support and develop a great team.
You have to be a “rooms”Manager understanding the mix between hotel room guests and walk in guests using the bar and restaurant facilities. Also the hotel has F&B facilities for wedding and corporate events.
The Hotel Manager will:
- Ensure operational standards are exceptional
- Have a pro-active approach to sales and marketing
- Implement revenue management disciplines
- P&L accountability, controlling costs and achieving budged EBITDA
- Strong leadership and communication skills to ensure you get the best from your team
- Ability to build and develop excellent relationships with local businesses
- Excellent understanding of revenue management
If you are looking for a new position with fantastic benefits and a rewarding salary then apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mary on 01442 877549.