CDP - CHEF DE PARTIE - ‘SMITHS’ OF SMITHFEILD - LONDON
London / London EC1M 6HJ
24,000 per annum
Competitive rates of pay, A great work life balance (we are closed at weekends), Fantastic training and opportunities to develop within a growing company, Generous employee discount
|JOB TITLE:||Chef De Partie|
|HOURS:||Full Time permanent position|
|SALARY:||£21,000 - £24,000 pa|
COMPANY OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION
Chef de Partie – ‘SMITHS’ of Smithfield
Chef de Partie required for Second Floor Dining Room at ‘SMITHS’ of Smithfield located in the heart of Smithfield Market.
The original ‘SMITHS’ Of Smithfield was established in 2000 and is the iconic 4 floor venue based in Farringdon opposite Smithfield Market. We offer the best breakfasts, finest dinners, Craft Beers, cocktails and more with a relaxed and vibrant restaurant and bar which heroes great British produce and rare breed steaks.
- We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Chef de Partie who can demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie in a similar busy restaurant environment.
- A passion for food, drink and restaurants and knowledge of seasonal ingredients and British meat and produce.
- Confidence in running all sections including ordering and mis-en- place.
- Knowledge of food safety standards and procedures
- A keen desire to learn and progress in the industry.
In return we offer-
- Competitive rates of pay
- A great work life balance (we are closed at weekends)
- Fantastic training and opportunities to develop within a growing company
- Generous employee discount
To apply please send your CV with a cover letter explaining why you would be great for this role.
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE “CLICK HERE BUTTON.........