SELF EMPLOYED PUBLICAN – FREE ON-SITE ACCOMMODATION - THE PEPPERS GHOST PUB - LONDON
London / London E10 5AB
37% of net sales per annum
FREE on-site accommodation, training, Publican Profit Incentive, paid an agreed percentage of your monthly sales
Self Employed Publican
|HOURS:||Full Time Permanent Position|
|SALARY:||You are paid 37% of net sales – your ‘Management Fee’|
COMPANY OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION
Self Employed Publican
Pepper's Ghost is a quintessential 21st century London pub in Leyton that has recently transformed by refurbishment to an excellent standard. Pepper’s Ghost occupies a prominent corner plot. Following its recent refurbishment, it’s quickly gaining a strong reputation for its friendly staff, good music and great food. It’s an open plan trading operation, with the fully equipped kitchen catering for up to 43 covers at full capacity.
This high street mainstream property represents a fantastic opportunity to build trade on the back of a popular menu, live sports coverage and regular weekend entertainment. Outside, there’s a beer garden with a car parking spaces for up to 12 vehicles.
Key to the success of Pepper's Ghost will be engagement with local charities, businesses and organisations. Food is a big driver during weeknights and on Sundays in particular, with three cover turns not uncommon thanks to the pub's signature roast dinners. Lunchtime trade remains an opportunity for further gain.
What you need to know – at a glance:
- You work on a self-employed basis, running a Punch pub for us.
- You are paid an agreed percentage of the monthly sales – your ‘Management Fee’.
- You will be eligible for an agreed additional percentage (Publican Profit Incentive) every time you hit your monthly profit targets.
- You benefit from FREE on-site accommodation.
- You can tap into all training and day-to-day operational help you need, delivered by your dedicated Area Operations Manager and our expert business support team.
- You'll need a deposit which is equivalent to ten days gross turnover
Desirable Skills & experience:
- Personal Licence holder.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Attention to detail for retail standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A will to succeed in a busy and active environment
- A motivated self-starter
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE “CLICK HERE BUTTON.........