KITCHEN CHEF - THE BOOT - BRACKNELL -BRAND NEW OPENING - £27K + PAID O/T
Bracknell / Berkshire UNITED KINGDOM
IN EXCESS OF £12.00/HOUR per hour
|JOB TITLE:||KITCHEN CHEF|
|LOCATION:||THE BOOT - BRACKNELL|
|HOURS:||42 HOURS PER WEEK|
|SALARY:||£27,000/ANNUM PLUS PAID OVERTIME|
COMPANY OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION
Fanatical about food? If you want to make our customers hungry for more, we’ve got all the ingredients.
We are looking for a talented chef who is passionate about food and can work in a busy kitchen. You will be experienced, with a good track record of working in a high-volume kitchen. You will be brimming with food ideas and knowledge and ensuring high standards of compliance are maintained at all times.
- Run and supervise any kitchen section to the required standards set by management.
- Ensure all preparation of the designated section is complete and ready for each service.
- Ability to place orders and maintain good stock and waste control.
- Responsible for the quality control of stock and prepared foods.
- Execute cooking to the expected high standard quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure the cleanliness and organisation of the designated section, including fridges is monitored and maintained to the required standard.
- Support head chef in delivering required standard of food, and kitchen operation.
- Maintain a positive and pro active attitude at all times.
- Actively seek to improve skills and achieve personal development.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Comply at all times with the Staff Code of Conduct.
- Seek to ensure at all times that all visitors or guests have the best experience possible.
- Educational/Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Has a good level of Health & Safety knowledge. (Essential)
- Has an up to date knowledge and previous experience of HACCP & COSSH. (Essential)
- Ability to display a real passion for food and customer service. (Essential)
- Good organisational skills and good communicator. (Essential)
- Approachable and friendly. (Essential)
- Have knowledge of high volume operation. Desirable)
- Ideally have NVQ 1&2 in Professional Cooker (Desirable)
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE “CLICK HERE BUTTON.........