HOTEL ASSESSOR - CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MEASUREMENT - FIELD BASED - WILL INVOLVE TRAVEL
Field based / Field Based UNITED KINGDOM
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE per annum
|JOB TITLE:||Hotel Assessor, Customer Experience Measurement|
|LOCATION:||100% Field-Based Travel – Project Based|
|HOURS:||Full time permanent position|
COMPANY OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want to join our team of dynamic Assessors? Our assessors receive distinct methodology training to measure brands, products, and service standards.
The Assessor is a field-based position that is responsible for leading quality-assurance examinations for various brand assurance programs. We are looking for individuals who have experience leading operations teams at hotels or resorts with a proven track record of success. Understanding the culture and standards it takes to deliver exceptional service.
We are looking for motivated, ambitious individuals who are looking to travel and work independently on a part-time, project basis. Assignments could vary from 1 single property assessment to multiple engagements per month. The Assessor must have excellent judgment and analytical abilities, be well-spoken, and have the ability to lead discussions with clients on business priorities in a friendly, empathetic and professional manner.
Professionals are paid a daily rate and reimbursed for all examination related services upon successful completion of project.
- Understand and contribute to the development of the client expectations and conduct the customer experience examinations to meet the unique expectations for each client.
- The Assessor must be well-versed in each client’s business and specific client requirements, the details of the customer experience program, and the methods and procedures
- Responsible for developing and producing accurate and consistent evaluations that include written reports in English and/or local language
- Exercise high level of judgment and discretion in evaluating the clients’ business operations and service, determining and recommending areas of improvement, and determining how to best communicate findings and recommendations
- Utilize hospitality industry knowledge to develop and deliver meaningful and accurate summary presentations of each evaluation finding to key property/location level executives. The Assessor must interact with property/location management to review assessment data and must independently recommend strategies and suggestions for improvement
- Exercise initiative in formulating improvements in established procedures. Provide recommendations to the Account Team to improve internal processes and training materials
- Represent the company in important client meetings and interactions. Contribute to building strong client relationships through interactions with clients’ personnel in a professional manner and demonstration of industry and functional knowledge
- Attend and contribute to team and/or client meetings and conference calls as deemed by the Account Team (if required)
- Minimum of 2 years of hospitality, tourism, retail or other customer service leadership experience in hotels or retail.
- Proven management success within hotels/restaurants or retail
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data
- Proficiency with all current Microsoft Office programs and technology, including, but not limited to: iPad / tablet / notebook functionality
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal, well-versed in English) with strong analytic and presentation abilities.
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Must be well-spoken, knowledgeable and able to develop and present examination results in a friendly, empathetic and helpful manner
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment by using industry knowledge and fully comprehending clients’ business models and needs
- Valid passport and valid driver’s license are required
- Must be willing to travel. Assignments could vary from one field assessment to 10 field assessments per month.
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE “CLICK HERE BUTTON.........