HEAD CHEF – £30,000 - £35,000 SALARY - LAINE’S PUB COMPANY - CAMDEN EYE - LONDON
London / London NW1 9NX
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
|JOB TITLE:||HEAD CHEF|
|HOURS:||FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION|
30-35K per annum
COMPANY OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION
EXCITING NEW POSITION as HEAD CHEF
We are looking for an experienced Head Chef to join the team.
The position would be offered with great support and sensible working hours plus room for growth within the company.
The right candidate will be excited about being involved in a recently refurbished pub, brand new kitchen and will be working alongside the General Manager in creating exiting and innovative menus.
Laine’s is one of the most progressive pub companies in the country, with a commitment to creating sites that are more than just a place to buy a pint. Our pubs are filled with culture, from events like live music, circus shows, and comedy, to original art and great food and drinks, including beers made in our own breweries. They’ve also put on craft beer festivals like Tap Takeover, and street parties for Pride and St Patrick’s Day. But most importantly they’re filled with passionate intelligent young people looking for a place to connect with.
- Negotiable upon experience.
- Key attributes
- Daily running of the kitchen.
- Team player with a keen eye for training and development.
- Working knowledge of labour control.
- Knowledge on food GP’s and stock control.
- Developing innovative menus on a seasonal and daily basis.
- Recruiting, training and developing your team to achieve their personal best.
- Time management/organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experienced in cooking with fresh food.
The ideal Head Chef will need to be passionate about food and current food trends, creative and forward thinking.
Involvement in all aspects of the kitchen including leading a team, ensuring food standards are kept high, creating seasonal menus and all aspects of ordering as well as all HACCAP and COSHH requirements would have to be ensured and hitting your GP target is a must.
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE “CLICK HERE BUTTON.........