HEAD CHEF - AWARD WINNING APARTMENT GROUP - NORTHUMBERLAND
Alnwick / Northumberland NE66 3DZ
35K per annum
+ EXCELLENT BENEFITS AND BONUS
|JOB TITLE:||HEAD CHEF|
|LOCATION:||APARTMENT GROUP - NORTHUMBERLAND|
|HOURS:||FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION|
|SALARY:||UPTO £35K PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS AND BONUS|
COMPANY OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION
Head Chef Northumberland
The award winning Apartment Group is looking for talented, committed and ambitious Head Chefs to join the team at our fast paced, 5 star rural and coastal venues, based in Northumberland.
The role - Head Chef
To understand the concept of being part of a successful business that is very much team-focused that delivers a beautiful restaurant experience & to be part of a kitchen brigade where only quality food is delivered to an exceptional standard consistently without compromise.
This is an ideal job for an experienced Head Chef with further opportunities available to develop themselves into a more senior level within the group. The chosen Head Chef must come from a busy fresh food background as well as having strong management skills and large volume experience along with a real drive to succeed and grow. Banqueting experience is essential in some of our Northumberland venues.
- To uphold world class standards of food quality at all times, paying meticulous attention to detail to ensure that all dishes are delivered according to spec.
- To demonstrate, execute and train to standards of food safety, ensuring our kitchens exceed legal requirements in this area.
- To work closely with the General Manager in delivering the smooth running of the kitchen and the implementation, evolution and on-going improvement of standards and profitability.
- Maintaining a 5* EHO kitchen record and having incredibly high standards in regards to kitchen cleanliness.
- To deliver, monitor and encourage the consistent and structured training of all new staff and also, their on-going training & development.
- As the Head Chef you must ensure all venue Key Performance Indicators are consistently achieved (Labour control, gross profit and wider cost control)
- Salary of up to 35k plus excellent benefits and bonus.
- To be part of growth and innovation in an independent award winning company.
- Vast range of learning and development opportunities
- Friendly and fun working environment
- Excellent chance to progress your career
- 3 years head chef experience
- Full driving license required
To apply please send your cover letter and CV.
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE “CLICK HERE BUTTON.........