CHEF DE PARTIE – PARKER AND VINE - HARPENDEN
Harpenden / Hertfordshire AL5 2TL
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE per annum
|JOB TITLE:||CHEF DE PARTIE|
|LOCATION:||PARKER AND VINE - HARPENDEN|
|HOURS:||8AM – 4.30PM, 5 DAYS PER WEEK|
COMPANY OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION
Parker & Vine is an award winning food shop & catering service creating stunning foods which are cooked on our shop premises in Harpenden.
We are seeking a chef de partie to join our small professional team; you need to be passionate about healthy cooking & eating & take pride in preparing high quality food.
In return we offer a friendly working environment, regular hours (8am – 4.30pm, 5 days per week with most Sundays off) and a competitive salary.
2017 has been a busy year for us & we are looking to expand our successful business so you will be in an excellent position to progress your career with us.
- ability to work under pressure;
- excellent culinary talent and inquisitive nature; and
- high standard of spoken and written English.
- preparing, cooking and presenting savoury foods for sale in our shop(s) and via our catering service to the highest standard at all times;
- supporting our pastry section when work flows require;
- managing and training any junior staff working with you;
- working with our head chef to develop new dishes and menus; and
- keeping up to date with food trends, new recipes and preparation techniques.
Should be able to;
- work independently;
- operate “Safer Food Better Business” record keeping system;
- maintain & record critical control points & follow all procedures and policies relating to food production, receiving, storage and sanitation;
- operate and maintain all equipment and report any malfunctioning;
- ensure effective communication between colleagues & maintain a secure and friendly working environment;
- create new menus whilst maintaining quality and controlling costs in a food business;
- carry out any other duties as reasonably required by us.
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE “CLICK HERE BUTTON.........