DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER - THE ALFORD ARMS - Up To £28K PACKAGE - HERTFORDSHIRE
Frithsden / Hertfordshire HP1 3DD
£28,000 per annum
25% off lunches and dinner, Tips £6K, Training, Excellent career progression, Boxing Day & New Years Eve Off!!!
|JOB TITLE:||Deputy General Manager|
|HOURS:||Full Time Permanent Positon|
£28K + £6K tips
COMPANY OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Deputy General Manager to work in our beautiful destination, upmarket gastropub. Tucked away in a small hamlet in a pretty and untouched corner of Hertfordshire, it is conveniently close to Hemel Hempstead and Berkhamsted and only 35 minutes from London by train.
The Alford Arms has a stunning reputation, attracting customers for the top-quality food and drink and first-class hospitality on offer. Established for over 19 years, yet always ahead of the competition, this special place is looking for someone equally special.
As Deputy General Manager you will have a thorough understanding of the day to day running of a similar establishment and will have developed your own unique style and sense of fun in bringing great hospitality to your customers and a safe and happy working environment for your team.
The ideal Deputy General Manager will be able to:-
- Demonstrate a happy and positive disposition and an appetite for learning
- Confidently manage all members of staff, both front and back of house
- Take sole charge during holiday cover
- Communicate effectively with enthusiasm with both customers and staff
- Demonstrate high standards of presentation
- Consistently work hard and help lead a friendly team
- Show an understanding of all aspects of pub and restaurant management
- Take pride in their sense of fairness and fun
- Work within all Health, Hygiene and Company guidelines
- Maintain the very highest standards
Deputy General Manager Benefits:-
- Competitive top-end salary
- Stock related bonus up to £4k p.a. (paid quarterly)
- Tips - circa £6K + p.a.
- Free meals whilst on shift
- 25% discount off food when dining in the pub with family or friends
- In-house and external training
- Excellent career progression
- 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Boxing Day & New Year’s Eve night Off!!!
The Alford Arms has a far-reaching reputation as the perfect place to enjoy great food and drink, but even more importantly, for its happy team!
If you're a talented manager with a passion for great hospitality and all it entails and want to work in a happy environment where you are truly valued, then apply now and join the family.
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE “CLICK HERE BUTTON.........