JUNIOR SOUS CHEF - THE ALFORD ARMS - £30K PACKAGE - EXTRA SHIFTS PAID
Frithsden / Hertfordshire HP1 3DD
£30,000 per annum
25% Discount in pub with family & friends, £6K Tips Package, Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year’s Eve night Off!!!
|JOB TITLE:||Junior Sous Chef|
|HOURS:||Full Time Permanent Position|
|SALARY:||£30k Package - Extra shifts paid|
COMPANY OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION
The award-winning Alford Arms requires a motivated, enthusiastic and driven Junior Sous Chef to join their brigade and develop further within their beautiful country gastropub. Tucked away in a small hamlet in a pretty and untouched corner of Hertfordshire, it is conveniently close to Hemel Hempstead and Berkhamsted and only 35 minutes from London by train. The food is top notch gastro with plenty of local produce and everything made from scratch on site.
The Alford Arms has a stunning reputation, attracting customers for the top-quality food and drink and first-class hospitality on offer. Established for over 19 years, yet always ahead of the competition, this special place is looking for someone equally special.
As part of the kitchen management team you will have a thorough understanding of the day to day running of a similar kitchen and will have developed your own unique style and sense of fun in bringing consistently great food to your customers and a safe and happy working environment for your team.
The ideal Junior Sous Chef will be able to:-
- Demonstrate a happy and positive disposition and an appetite for learning
- Take sole charge of quieter shifts, once trained
- Answer, report and follow Head and Sous Chefs’ instructions
- Join in and help inspire the creative process on both main menu and specials
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen team
- Set up and stock stations and work all sections
- Prepare food for service
- Demonstrate knowledge of all menu items and daily specials
- Work within Health, Hygiene and Company guidelines
- Ensure all areas are kept clean and maintain standards
Junior Sous Chef Benefits:-
- Competitive salary
- Tips - circa £6K + p.a.
- Free meals whilst on shift
- 25% discount off food when dining in the pub with family or friends
- Training - an opportunity to learn from quality chefs and develop as a chef
- Excellent career progression
- 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year’s Eve night Off!!!
The Alford Arms has a far-reaching reputation as the perfect place to enjoy great food and drink, but even more importantly, for its happy team!
If you're a talented chef with a passion for innovative food and want to work in a happy environment where you are truly valued, then apply now and join the family.
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE “CLICK HERE BUTTON.........