WAITER - WAITRESS - GIRAFFE WORLD KITCHEN – LONDON - £12 P.h
London / London SE1 8XX
£12.00 per hour
Waiter - Waitress
|LOCATION:||London - South Bank|
|HOURS:||Full and Part time roles available|
|SALARY:||Up to £12.00 per hour|
COMPANY OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION
IMMEDIATE START - Full-Time / Part-Time - Competitive Hourly Rate Plus Tronc - Food on shift - Generous Team Member Benefits, and Discount on Food at Burgers & Cocktails, Giraffe World Kitchen, Giraffe Stop, Ed’s Easy Diner, Harry Ramsden’s - 5.6 weeks' Holiday - Pension - Incentives - Career Development Opportunities.
Our biggest restaurant with stunning views over the river Thames, you can find us at the front of the Royal Festival Hall, only moments away from the London eye and all the Southbank galleries & theatres. Often a queue but it moves quickly.
Giraffe's adventure began in 1998 and our journey is still going strong. We’ve scoured the globe for the most exciting ideas and dishes for our menus, and now, we’re searching for the very best waiters and waitresses to join us in helping bring the giraffe experience to life for our lovely guests.
What do we look for in a Giraffe Waiter / Waitress?
- A passion for people and delivering great service
- The ability to think differently
- Realising your potential and helping others achieve theirs
- Having fun and being yourself!
- Experience in a similar role is a plus!
- Please note: A requirement for the role is to be able to serve alcohol; therefore, you must be over the age of 18 to apply
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
- A competitive hourly rate with service charge/tips
- Training and development opportunities
- We’ll feed you when you’re on shift
- Generous Team Member Benefits, and Discount on Food at Giraffe World Kitchen, Giraffe Stop, Burgers & Cocktails, Ed’s Easy Diner, Harry Ramsden’s
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Apprenticeship Scheme
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Pension after 3 months’ service
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
Due to the high volume of applications for each role, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days then please consider that your application may not have been successful this time.
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE “CLICK HERE BUTTON.........