BARISTA - BAR TENDER - BAR STAFF - GIRAFFE WORLD KITCHEN – LONDON
London / London SE1 8XX
Competitive per hour
Barista - Bartender
|LOCATION:||London - South Bank|
|HOURS:||Full and Part time roles available|
|SALARY:||Competitive hourly rate with service charge|
COMPANY OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION
IMMEDIATE START - Full-Time / Part-Time - Competitive Hourly Rate Plus Tronc - Food on shift - Generous Team Member Benefits, and Discount on Food at Burgers & Cocktails, Giraffe World Kitchen, Giraffe Stop, Ed’s Easy Diner, Harry Ramsden’s - 5.6 weeks' Holiday - Pension - Incentives - Career Development Opportunities.
Giraffe's adventure began in 1998 and our journey is still going strong. We’ve scoured the globe for the most exciting ideas and dishes for our menus, and now, we’re searching for the very best baristas / bartenders to join us in helping bring the giraffe experience to life for our lovely guests.
What do we look for in a Giraffe Barista / Bartender?
- A passion for coffee, cocktails and all things beverage
- Able to work quickly and manage multiple ticket orders at the service bar, delivering high quality drinks every time
- A fun and fresh approach to life
- Realising your potential and helping others to achieve theirs
- Experience in a similar role as a barista or bartender in a service bar is a plus!
- Please note: A requirement for the role is to be able to serve alcohol, therefore, you must be over the age of 18 to apply for this role.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
- A competitive hourly rate with service charge/tips
- Training and development opportunities
- We’ll feed you when you’re on shift
- Generous Team Member Benefits, and Discount on Food at Giraffe World Kitchen, Giraffe Stop, Burgers & Cocktails, Ed’s Easy Diner, Harry Ramsden’s
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Apprenticeship Scheme
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Pension after 3 months’ service
If this sounds like you then we’d like to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications for each role, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days then please consider that your application may not have been successful this time.
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE “CLICK HERE BUTTON.........