DRIVER ACADEMY SCHEME - TRAINEE LGV DRIVER - REYNOLDS - WALTHAM CROSS - HERTFORDSHIRE
Waltham Cross / Hertfordshire EN8 7RQ
EXCELLENT PACKAGE per annum
Starting base salary is £20,000 p.a. - rising to £25,663 after 12 to 14 weeks. - Following completion of the program, base salary rises to £29,614 - bonus of up to £1,000 p.a. - CPC training is covered as part of the scheme.
|JOB TITLE:||DRIVER ACADEMY SCHEME - TRAINEE LGV DRIVER - APPRENTICESHIP|
|LOCATION:||HEADOFFICE MAIN DISTRIBUTION CENTRE - WALTHAM CROSS - HERTFORDSHIRE - EN8 7RQ|
|HOURS:||FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION|
|SALARY:||BASE SALARY £20,000 PER ANNUM - RISING TO £25,663 AFTER 12 - 14 WEEKS. FOLLOWING COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAM, BASE SALARY RISES TO £29,614 - ADDITIONAL BONUS OF £1000.00 PER ANNUM|
COMPANY OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION - DRIVER ACADEMY SCHEME
Our Driver Academy Scheme (DAS) is a platform for any current employees or prospective employees possessing an excellent work history and great work ethic, who would like to join our distribution team and start the journey to becoming a professional LGV driver.
This scheme would suit current 3.5t drivers or candidates who are looking to change direction and begin a career path within the logistics industry, and to gain their LGV professional qualification.
This extensive thirteen month program will provide the foundation knowledge, skill and experience for obtaining a class 2 license. Trainees will be required to demonstrate continuous progress in work based subjects, as well as English and mathematics, which will be monitored on a monthly basis by a training provider. The program will culminate in an end-point theory and practical assessment conducted by an external auditor.
Additional subjects covered include:
- Safe controlled and fuel efficient driving techniques
- Safe use of equipment and machinery
- Vehicle Preparation, Safety checks, defect reporting
- Requirements of loading, securing and unloading processes
- Vehicle and driver protection
- Planning and route preparing
- Basic IT
- Regulation and legislation governing working time, medical and license requirements
- Customer Service
- Environmental impact and implications to vulnerable road users
- Starting base salary is £20,000 p.a. rising to £25,663 after 12 to 14 weeks.
- Following completion of the program, base salary rises to £29,614 and employees are then able to qualify for an additional bonus of up to £1,000 p.a.
- CPC training is covered as part of the scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to springboard your career into professional driving with a successful growing business. All of our current Distribution Team Leaders have progressed from driving roles with us so career opportunities with Reynolds are unlimited!
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE “CLICK HERE BUTTON.........