CATERING SERVICES MANAGER - CATERING MANAGER - MANAGER - £36,865 SALARY - THE HOUSE OF COMMONS - LONDON
London / London SW1A 0AA
£36,865 per annum
|JOB TITLE:||Catering Services Manager|
|LOCATION:||Westminster, London SW1A 0AA|
Full time permanent position
|SALARY:||£36,865 per annum|
COMPANY OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION
The House of Common catering service is responsible for the efficient operation of the catering facilities within the agreed financial framework. We have an exciting opportunity for Catering Services Manager, who is passionate for about delivering the best quality service with an enthusiastic and professional team for the benefit of all our customers.
You will be responsible for the organisation and management, of the efficient operation of the self-service cafeterias, café bars and dining room on the Northern Estate in various different buildings. Meeting agreed customer standards and financial targets.
You will be responsible for the efficient utilization of staff and resources necessary for the delivery of services, ensuring controls and records are maintained to account for the use of all resources. Ensures good housekeeping, cleanliness and maintenance of areas at all times. Commitment to the training, development and motivation of all staff. You will also be a member of the department’s management team with the responsibility of Undertakes Late Night Duty Management and weekend Duty Management as required.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- You must extensive knowledge and experience of self-service food and beverage management in a multi-outlet operation. Commercially astute, with experience of setting and managing budgets and forecasts
- Customer focused, with the ability to deal diplomatically with sensitive situations and demanding customers. Be A Team player and able to achieve results by persuasion and influence as well as direct authority
- Ability to set and monitor standards of customers service, overseeing the quality of service delivered and ensuring standards are appropriate, achievable and the necessary resources are available
- HCIMA, OND or HND or degree in Hotel and Catering subjects
- Annual leave starting at 30 days pro rata
- Civil Service Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Discounted membership of the in-house gym
- All applications must be submitted on a House of Commons application form
- More information on the role and the full criteria can be found on the job description
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE “CLICK HERE BUTTON.........