SOUS CHEF – HONOR OAK – £24,000 SALARY - LIVE IN - LAINE’S PUB COMPANY - LONDON
London / London SE23 1RH
£24,000 per annum
|JOB TITLE:||SOUS CHEF|
|HOURS:||FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION|
24K per annum
COMPANY OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION
Sous Chef opportunity with coolest operation based in London. This role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to work for a company that really does value their employees and is committed to career development. This is all about delivering quality and volume, making this an exciting, fast-paced environment.
Laine’s is one of the most progressive pub companies in the country, with a commitment to creating sites that are more than just a place to buy a pint. Our pubs are filled with culture, from events like live music, circus shows, and comedy, to original art and great food and drinks, including beers made in our own breweries. They’ve also put on craft beer festivals like Tap Takeover, and street parties for Pride and St Patrick’s Day. But most importantly they’re filled with passionate intelligent young people looking for a place to connect with.
- Take full responsibility of the Kitchen in the Head chefs absence
- Ensure excellent Food Hygiene and Health & Safety standards at all times
- Driving passion for an exceptional customer experience
- Working with the Head Chef to ensure every dish is perfect and served to spec
- Continually drive standards and achieve future progression
- Hands on experience of preparing fresh food, on a cook to order basis, within a restaurant/Pub background.
- An ambitious individual, driven by 100% customer satisfaction.
- Absolute eye for detail and passionate about food quality.
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you.
- A desire to excel in everything you do.
This could be the year you make a life-changing move into hospitality in the most exciting city in the country.
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE “CLICK HERE BUTTON.........