RECEPTIONIST - NIGHT RECEPTIONIST - BEDS AND BARS - LONDON - LONDON BRIDGE
London / London
Competitive per annum
|JOB TITLE:||Night Receptionist|
|HOURS:||Full time permanent position|
COMPANY OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION
You will find below everything you need to know about what we look for in our Receptionists
- Manager/Senior Assistant Manager/Assistant Manager/Supervisor
- To deliver friendly, knowledgeable and efficient customer service throughout a guests stay in order to create a brilliant experience
- Be eligible or have all necessary documentation in which to be legally employed in the country, which you are based
- All Documentation required by any Local/Regional/National certifying or Governing bodies in which to operate legally within you units country
- Have a up to date/active bank account in your own name
- Be able to converse fluently in English and the native language of the country in which your Unit Operates
- Where live in accommodation is not provided. Have a fixed place of residence and live within a reasonable travelling distance of the hotel/bar
- Providing a brilliant experience for our customers
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Be seen as the main point of contact dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Keep up to date all special, promotions and events offered in the unit, so as to offer guests maximum value during there stay.
- Develop and maintain local area knowledge.
Maintaining Controls and Standards
- Assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy, at all times
- Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to line manager
- Provide reports, as required, for housekeepers and management
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of all company and site specific Health and Safety procedures.
- Administer all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy
- Keep up to date with current promotions and bed pricing across the beds and bars group, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximising bed sales opportunities
- Contributing ideas to help develop an innovate business.
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training
- Engage with your line manager at all times about your own personal and professional development and how Beds and Bars can assist.
- Customer focus
- Be friendly, smiley, sociable and welcoming to our customers, to create a great atmosphere
- Remain calm, patient and polite, if receiving customer feedback.
- Be efficient and organised
- Be helpful and go out of your way to help our customers
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business
- Welcome and embrace change, with a positive attitude
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- Be able to prioritise duties
- Be honest and reliable
- Be trustworthy and respectful
- Attentive to personal hygiene and presentation.
- Maintain excellent time-keeping and attendance
- Be professional at all times
- Always be a good team player
- Build and maintain good relationships with all team member
- Work together with the team to ensure that the hostel/hotel is the best it can be
- Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload
- Be able to communicate well with people of all levels
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE “CLICK HERE BUTTON.........