OPERATIONS MANGER - THE DRIVER - LONDON - KING'S CROSS
London / London N1 9RY
£30,000.00 per annum
|JOB TITLE:||Operations Manager|
COMPANY OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION
Here at The Driver we are looking for a fulltime evenings operation manager.
Our venue is a Gastropub with an additional 4 floors available for private hire with the capability to have up to 380 Customers in the building. We are open from Monday-Saturday with the occasional Sunday for private events only. Events we cater for can range from Weddings to Corporate meetings to Birthdays to bespoke art classes.
We are looking for someone who has the following skills and qualities:
- At least 4 years hospitality/hospitality management experience
- Must have a valid personal license
- Strong leadership skills and capable of running a team of 10+ staff
- Excellence in customer service and front of house
- Well organised and good time management
- Stock control/management experience
- A passion to grow our business
Your working week will be Tuesday to Saturday doing on average 45hrs a week. As well as your salary you will receive service charge on top.
Management: 3 years (Required)
Hospitality: 4 years (Required)
- Personal Licence (Required)
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE “CLICK HERE BUTTON.........