BAR STAFF - WAITER - WAITRESS - RESTAURANT STAFF - THE NEW FLYING HORSE INN - SHEPHERD NEAME - ASHFORD - KENT
Ashford / Kent TN25 5AN
Competitive salary negotiable DOE, bonus & benefits scheme per annum
|JOB TITLE:||Bar Staff - Restaurant Staff|
|HOURS:||Full Time and Part Time positions|
|SALARY:||Competitive salary negotiable DOE, bonus & benefits scheme|
COMPANY OVERVIEW & JOB DESCRIPTION
The New Flying Horse Inn, Ashford is looking to recruit Bar and Restaurant Staff, part time working approximately 16 hours a week to join our busy team.
We have a range of shifts available to include, daytimes, evenings and weekends, so we will gladly discuss hours and your requirements at interview stage.
At Shepherd Neame we know that first impressions count, so you will play a vital part in ensuring that we provide our customers with a friendly and efficient level of service out on the front line, together with great food & drink.
These are highly varied positions where no two days will be the same, so if you are able to hit the ground running in these fast paced, busy but fun roles, then we want to hear from you now!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- First class customer service skills.
- Previous bar / restaurant experience is advantageous, not essential.
- Enthusiasm for the hospitality sector.
- Friendly team members that enjoy customer interaction.
- You must be professional and well presented.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- You must be over 18 in order to serve alcohol.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Career progression in the longer term.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
In order to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV now
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE “CLICK HERE BUTTON.........